Created or Self-Caused? 2
Download MS Word File
“There are no absolutes” is a self-defeating proposition.
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Lk 1:4 that you may know the certainty of those things in which you were instructed.
1. Truth is not determined by belief, feeling, experience (eye-witness filters faulty) nor majority opinion, but Truth is that which best explains all the facts, discovered at the convergence of authenticated Revelation, Reason, and Reality (accord with “natural” laws).
Scientific proof: Hypothesis considered reasonably accurate by empirical data that is: observable, repeatable, in a controlled environment.
2. The only way a finite being can know infinite Truth is if an infinite being reveals it to them. Is there any record/proof?
3.Created or eternal (purpose) e. the 1st and 2nd observable laws of thermodynamics (1st Conservation of matter; 2nd entropy)
4. A Creator with the power to create a purposeful universe, would have the power to communicate so that His creation could understand that purpose.
5. Monkeys can’t type Environment that could have formed an amino acid link would have destroyed it the next second.
6. Moreover, that materialism is an absolute, for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door. R Lewontin, NY Review, p31 1/9/97 AIG
7. Floods, Arks, Fossils, Trilobites, Octopi, Overthrusts, Dinosaurs, Dating and Wooly Mammoths
Gen 7:19… all the high hills were covered Marine fossils on Mt Everest?How do you fossilize a jellyfish? Or how can a glacier catch a wooly mammoth?
Hydroplate Theory Walter Brown http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/index.html www.samizdat.qc.ca/cosmos/origines/hydroplaques/engl.htm#
Noah’s Ark: a Feasibility Study answersingenesis.org/creation/v19/i2/animals.asp 1.7 miles 522 boxcars 16k species/240ea=67cars
http://www.pathlights.com/ce_encyclopedia/Encyclopedia/12fos08.htm See www.icr.org
Moon 10k 2m 28b; 1.5”/yr move 20k fall into earth; 3” dust vs 182’-20miles pathlights.com/ce_encyclopedia
In Australia, some wood was clearly buried in the lava flow that formed the basalt, as can be seen from the charring. The wood was “dated” by radiocarbon (14C) analysis at about 45,000 years old, but the basalt was “dated” by potassium-argon method at 45 million years old!
Grand Canyon top is “270 million years” older than bottom http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-radioactive.html
"When the blood of a seal, freshly killed at McMurdo Sound in the Antarctic was tested by carbon-14, it showed the seal had died 1,300 years
Unprovable/Disproven assumptions have to be made such as: http://www.pathlights.com/ce_encyclopedia/Encyclopedia/Cre-Ev-Enc-TOC.htm
8. Accurate information about “what happens on the other side” must be based upon authenticated Revelation. John 3:13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life…21 (cf Jn 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name). ESSENCE of BELIEF: Christ’s death is a satisfactory substitute payment for one’s sins. (Rm 5:8)
Questions for Reflection/Discussion/Response: