Topic #1: Salvation
Key Passage: Ephesians 2:1-10
Inductive Passage and Memory Verses: Ephesians 2:8-10
Study and Discussion Questions:
- What is the penalty for sin?
- How is one saved from the penalty for sin?
- Define salvation. Please refer to the Greek definition as well as the study verses.
- Can you lose your salvation? (Justification? Sanctification? Glorification?)
- Do you have to repent to be saved?
- How does one get more sanctified?
- How does one have the chance for glorification?
- Why is it important for a Christian to be assured of their salvation (justification)?
- What role do you think glorification should have in our Christian walk?
- Can you explain salvation in 2 minutes to someone who is not a Christian?
John 1:12, 3:36, 5:24, 6:53, 12:25, 17:3
2 Corinthians 5:17, 5:21
1 John 5:11
What is something you may want apply to your life from this lesson? (You may change it after our discussion.)